A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Grassi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Grassi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Grassi, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Hair Removal
Education & Awards
Dr. Grassi graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Grassi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grassi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anita M. Grassi practice?
Dr. Anita Grassi practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Watertown, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.