Dr. Anita Gregory Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anita Gregory?

August 14th, 2016

My husband thought he had a hemorrhoid. It was a little over a month after he saw his primary Doctor until he started treatment. ( this was spent seeing specialists and having tests - this is a remarkably short time) Dr Gregory was the one coordinating all this.Exceptionally good care

April 13th, 2015

RN

Had surgery last week. She is a wonderful human being, very caring, compassionate.

July 10th, 2013

Highly Recommend

Thanks to Dr. Gregpry (and her staff), and her attention to detail, I am cancer free! she works closely with her team of experts to make sure everyone is in the loop with all treatments necessary. At first it was difficult to get an appointment after my GP recommended I see her ASAP....As I noticed I was having more and more difficulty & pain, I called my GP and complained that I wasn't going to be able to see Dr. Gregory for about 4 week, as that was the soonest she had an appointment available, she was booked solid for that long! My GP's office called Dr. Gregory, and were able to get her to see me within a couple of days. after the initial exam, she wanted to me to come back the next day for my colonoscopy, She gave me the bad with the bad news (I had cancer), and when the biopsy came back, we were happy to find out that I would be able to be treated without surgery! It was a painful 6 months, with more dr/office visits then I have had in my entire life, but without her, I may not be alive today. If you need a colonoscopy, I highly recommend seeing her!

February 22nd, 2010

Number one doctor!

Dr. Gregory was an awesome doctor! I highly recommend her to anyone having rectal issues. From the initial consult to after surgery, she was excellent, as well as her nurses. Thanks to her, I have a sense of normalcy in my life after two years. Thank you, Doctor!

January 14th, 2009

Dr Gregory is a caring and knowledgeable doctor. I felt safe with her, and in good hands from day one. She performed a surgery on my rectum, saving me from a potential colostomy, while removing my tumor completely. Her professionalism is reflected in her staff, who were helpful and considerate with questions after the surgery.

May 26th, 2017