A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Grover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Grover is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Grover, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Grover graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Grover has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Northern Westchester Hospital, Mount Kisco, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Grover MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anita Grover practice?
- Dr. Anita Grover has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anita Grover practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Katonah, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY and Carmel, NY.
See Katonah Obstetricians & Gynecologists.