A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Grover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Grover is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Grover, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Grover graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Grover has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Northern Westchester Hospital, Mount Kisco, Ny
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grover accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anita M. Grover practice?
Dr. Anita Grover practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Brewster, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY and Katonah, NY.
See Brewster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.