A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Guha-Ghosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Guha-Ghosh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Guha-Ghosh graduated from L.L.R.M. Medical College, India. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Guha-Ghosh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Guha-Ghosh MD is a female Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anita Guha-Ghosh practice?
- Dr. Anita Guha-Ghosh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anita Guha-Ghosh practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.