A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Gupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Gupta, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gupta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anita Gupta practice?
Dr. Anita Gupta practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Ophthalmology near Carmel, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brewster, NY and New York, NY.
See Carmel Internists, Carmel Family Physicians, Carmel General Practitioners, and Carmel Ophthalmologists.