A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Gupta, Family Practice is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Gupta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Gupta MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anita Gupta practice?
- Dr. Anita Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Anita Gupta practices Family Medicine near Lake Mary, FL.
See Lake Mary Family Physicians.