Dr. Anita Gupta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anita Gupta?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Anita Gupta?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 3rd, 2016

the office vist took about 2 hours, exam, xrays, tests, and prescriptions. these were not called into the right pharmacy, switched when i got to right pharmacy, only got 1 of 3 meds as 1 could not be called in and 1 was never ordered. very difficult time breathing so placed call to answering service, 3 x, no call back. pharmacy now closed so another night of no sleep, coughing till i can't breathe i am so dissapointed in the level of service i have received. not happy at all not one bit. looking to transfer my primarly to another doctor to get the service i deserve.

September 23rd, 2016

My experience has always been wonderful at Dr. Gupta's office. On a comparative basis with other walk-in clinics I have had the best experience at Sunshine Clinic. Everyone knows their job and is honest and up front about wait time. I have made Dr. Gupta my primary care physician because of the convenience of the clinic and her incredible knowledge in her profession.

April 29th, 2016

Sunshine Clinic Dr. Gupta

I like Dr. Gupta. she really seems to care about you health. Angelia who runs the front office desk is wonderful and always helps with all issues, medication refill problems, payments. My favorite part of the practice is Dr, Gupta's Physician Assistant Stephen who also works with the hand surgeon next door also so check which days he available if you prefer to see. (Some men and women prefer to be seen by a male or not)The clinic walk-ins are real welcome life saver if you can't get an appointment anywhere else. The hours are M-F 9-4 now

January 13th, 2016

Fabulous !!!!

August 20th, 2015

Sunshine clinic patient

It's nice they take walk in appointments and cash pay. Staff and nurses have always been friendly despite I did notice some staff changes often which worries me. I do feel that Dr. Gupta has good intentions despite having me do some tests that I believe where not necessary in order to make some extra cash. Now that I have good insurance I have found a new doctor. Her P.A. Steven who I saw on most visits was excellent I wish he was the doctor.

January 29th, 2015

Bad experience at the Sunshine Walk-In Clinic

I went in because I thought I may have broken my arm following a fall in my garage. I was there 2 hours! The X-ray room was disgustingly dirty. They never told me if I broke my arm or not; just told me to sling it for a week and come back. I followed up with an orthopedist and found out I had broken my arm near the elbow. I went back to the office to get a radiology report and they never could produce such a report. Only one person in the office, the nurse, introduced herself to me, and I don't think I even met the doctor! Two different women in lab coats looked at my arm, but neither one of them told me who they were. All in all, a bad experience and I would never go back there.

April 11th, 2014

Dr. Anita Gupta MD

April 3rd, 2014

Insurance Referral

Front Desk and Medical Assistant are always great and there to answer my questions and assist me.

October 25th, 2013

Stay away from this doctor

This doctor runs a factory, unnecessary tests, her staff is rude and never calls back even after several calls. Orders one test at a time and would not give results for different tests done at one time. Racks up visits to bill insurance. If you choose another doctor, they do not send your files over even after several calls from you or your new doctors office. When they do they only send some not all records. You would be a lot happier with about any other doctor.

Doctor's Response

We apologize for your inconvenience and experienced at that time in our medical facility. Our staff is here to discuss and resolve your situation. As far as medical records to other facilities we are able to send them as long as current and correct documentation is on file per HIPAA PHI standards are concerned. Labs are addressed on a individual basis per patient chief complaints in order to properly diagnosis ones situation that is presented. 04/03/2014

SHOWttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr

September 18th, 2013

retired

Dr. Gupta of the sunshine clinic in Lake Mary is trying to make me pay for an xray that I did not get. Be careful of that clinic.

February 8th, 2013

Not recommended

Rude staff, especially in the front desk, this lady Carla is just awful. They will try to run all kinds of unnecessary tests to run up your bill. She is just trying to make money

Doctor's Response

We apologize for your inconvenience and experienced at that time in our medical facility. Our staff is here to discuss and resolve your situation. Labs are addressed on a individual basis per patient chief complaints in order to properly diagnosis ones situation that is presented. 04/03/2014

SHOW

July 22nd, 2010

Bangladesh meets Lake Mary

Dr. Anita Gupta - Rules her office by way of arbitrary medical conclusions while autocratically forcing all staff including office management toward business decisions contrary to the fundamentals of quality care. This Dr. is not only Rude to her patients, she hides behind her staff who themselves admit to not understanding her crude disposition and practices. God bless this site and others like this as all complaints to the FL Medical Board, Division of Licenses, and Chamber of Commerce only go in vain. All agencies contacted reportedly advised: "doctors regulate themselves, one cannot expect their unresolved grievances against a doctor to become actionable unless an attorney is retained."Be ware of this practice, you have been warned. I sincerely hope this review helps those considering their choices for health care in Lake Mary.