2.5

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Bad experience at the Sunshine Walk-In Clinic show details Bad experience at the Sunshine Walk-In Clinic
by Barbara on Jan 29th, 2015

I went in because I thought I may have broken my arm following a fall in my garage. I was there 2 hours! The X-ray room was disgustingly dirty. They never told me if I broke my arm or not; just told me to sling it for a week and come back. I followed up with an orthopedist and found out I had broken my arm near the elbow. I went back to the office to get a radiology report and they never could produce such a report. Only one person in the office, the nurse, introduced herself to me, and I don't think I even met the doctor! Two different women in lab coats looked at my arm, but neither one of them told me who they were. All in all, a bad experience and I would never go back there.

Insurance Referral show details Insurance Referral
by Debary Resident on Apr 3rd, 2014

Front Desk and Medical Assistant are always great and there to answer my questions and assist me.

Stay away from this doctor show details Stay away from this doctor
by A former patient on Oct 25th, 2013

This doctor runs a factory, unnecessary tests, her staff is rude and never calls back even after several calls. Orders one test at a time and would not give results for different tests done at one time. Racks up visits to bill insurance. If you choose another doctor, they do not send your files over even after several calls from you or your new doctors office. When they do they only send some not all records. You would be a lot happier with about any other doctor.

Doctor's Response

We apologize for your inconvenience and experienced at that time in our medical facility. Our staff is here to discuss and resolve your situation. As far as medical records to other facilities we are able to send them as long as current and correct documentation is on file per HIPAA PHI standards are concerned. Labs are addressed on a individual basis per patient chief complaints in order to properly diagnosis ones situation that is presented. 04/03/2014

retired show details retired
by Nelly Short on Sep 18th, 2013

Dr. Gupta of the sunshine clinic in Lake Mary is trying to make me pay for an xray that I did not get. Be careful of that clinic.

Not recommended show details Not recommended
by Patient 2013 on Feb 8th, 2013

Rude staff, especially in the front desk, this lady Carla is just awful. They will try to run all kinds of unnecessary tests to run up your bill. She is just trying to make money

Doctor's Response

We apologize for your inconvenience and experienced at that time in our medical facility. Our staff is here to discuss and resolve your situation. Labs are addressed on a individual basis per patient chief complaints in order to properly diagnosis ones situation that is presented. 04/03/2014

never go to this dr show details never go to this dr
Sep 20th, 2010

please go to a doctor who cares

Bangladesh meets Lake Mary show details Bangladesh meets Lake Mary
by Richard on Jul 22nd, 2010

Dr. Anita Gupta - Rules her office by way of arbitrary medical conclusions while autocratically forcing all staff including office management toward business decisions contrary to the fundamentals of quality care. This Dr. is not only Rude to her patients, she hides behind her staff who themselves admit to not understanding her crude disposition and practices. God bless this site and others like this as all complaints to the FL Medical Board, Division of Licenses, and Chamber of Commerce only go in vain. All agencies contacted reportedly advised: "doctors regulate themselves, one cannot expect their unresolved grievances against a doctor to become actionable unless an attorney is retained."Be ware of this practice, you have been warned. I sincerely hope this review helps those considering their choices for health care in Lake Mary.

i like a dr that asked TOO many questions!! show details i like a dr that asked TOO many questions!!
Dec 12th, 2008

the dr asked so many questions in helping her diagnose - she was so polite and friendly - the receptionist needs some work though...

Nov 13th, 2008

Very knowledgeable & through with testing & treatment. Her office is small & definitely not state of the art.