Dr. Anita Hackstedde Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Anita Hackstedde?

Amazing Doctor

Posted on June 4th, 2013

Dr. Hackstedde is an amazing physician. I was a wreck before I started going to her. She got me off many of my existing medications and taught me the importance of taking responsibility for my own health. She has been a life saver and I would strongly recommend her to anyone who cares about living a happy healthy life.

Posted on June 4th, 2013

Dr. Hackstedde is hands down one of the best physicians in the area. Her medical knowledge, compassion, and kindness are unmatched.I trust my entire family to her care and would highly recommend her to anyone.

Poor care of patient

Posted on March 15th, 2013

I would never recommend anyone to see this so called Dr. she misdiagnosed several problems with me and had me taking all kinds of meds that I did not need. Took me off of several meds all at one time and some I had terrible withdrawls from to the point of wanting to commit suicide and she did not care. POOR rating for her all the way around in my book. Must have been one of the Drs in the bottom of her class.

Posted on March 28th, 2017