A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Haggstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Haggstrom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Haggstrom, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haggstrom graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Haggstrom has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Nijhawan Haggstrom MD is a female Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Anita N. Haggstrom practice?
- Dr. Anita Haggstrom has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anita Haggstrom practices Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Chicago Dermatologists and Chicago Pediatric Specialists.