Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anita Hawkins
Dr. Anita Hawkins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in Baltimore, MD and Gwynn Oak, MD. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Hawkins is affiliated with Maryland Genl Hosp, University Of Maryland Medical Center and Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Anita Hawkins has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Anita Hawkins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Charles Resnik
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Baltimore, MD 0.01 mi40
Dr. Majorie Pearsall
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Baltimore, MD 0.42 mi29
Dr. Michael Fatt
Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Baltimore, MD 0.52 mi10