Dr. Anita Henderson Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Anita Henderson?

Horrible Dr

Posted on March 7th, 2012

I have been taking my children to her for several yrs now and have just about had it with her. She is rude and never listens, never takes the time to sit and talk. The only time she did and seemed like she cared was when she was training someone. Acting like she really knew my children. She never follows up. She calls in prescriptions to wrong pharmacies and i have to drive clear across town 2 get 3 seperate medications for my child at 3 seperate pharmacies. Thats just ridiculous. I'm beyond furious with her alredy.

Great and professional

Posted on April 10th, 2011

saw us quickly. was very professional

Sarcastic Unprofessional Doctor

Posted on January 11th, 2009

Dr. Anita Henderson was very unprofessional during my daughter's exam. She was very rude and demeaning to me as I expressed my concerns about vaccinations. She at one point rolled her eyes at me and spoke down to me about the entire topic. I agree I am not an expert on the subject, but she could have patiently addressed my concerns instead of becoming overly sarcastic and down right rude. Also, getting an appointment here was difficult. The wait ended up not being worth it. Dr. Henderson was a disappointment, never in my life have I been treated so badly by a doctor. Usually, they are very patient, understanding and professional. Not this doctor, I felt like I was speaking to an overly sassy teenage girl rather than an MD.

Posted on October 6th, 2017