A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Hilliard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Hilliard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Hilliard, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hilliard graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Hilliard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CentraHealth LGH/VBH
- Centra - Lynchburg General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Joy Hilliard MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anita J. Hilliard practice?
- Dr. Anita Hilliard has 1 office location.
Dr. Anita Hilliard practices Radiation Oncology near Lynchburg, VA.
See Lynchburg Radiologists.