Dr. Anita Hudson-Fraley Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Anita Hudson-Fraley?

Posted on July 1st, 2011

Dr. Fraley gets to the bottom of your health issues. She's very caring. What I do not like is that she does not inform her patients of all these moves that are taking place. Since being a patient, she's moved twice and I was not aware of the new location. Apparently now she's closed down because the phones are disconnected and I have no way of getting my records. I think this part of the business is unprofessional.

Posted on June 27th, 2011

Dr. Anita seems like a very nice person, and isn't a bad doctor. However, I felt like because of my insurance, she did "tests" and "procedures" that weren't so necessary (which I'm sure a lot of doctors do). The wait time was ridiculous at times... 20 mins in the waiting room and then up to another 20 mins after you're called back. I was left in a room for a procedure for about 35 mins one time. Also instead of letting me know my co-pay amounts - she sent them to collections. Amounts like $35 and $20. That goes on your credit. And I was never made aware of these in her office. The office just seemed disorganized and unprofessional. She was moving from location to location and then finally closed down and people couldn't get their records. I think she may be re-opening - I would steer clear.

Posted on July 9th, 2014