A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Jasani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Jasani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Jasani, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jasani graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Dr. Jasani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- John F Kennedy Hospital, Edison , Nj
- John F Kennedy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Jasani MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anita Jasani practice?
- Dr. Anita Jasani has 1 office location.
Dr. Anita Jasani practices Family Medicine near Metuchen, NJ.
See Metuchen Primary Care Doctors.