Dr. Anita Jasani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anita Jasani?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Anita Jasani?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 20th, 2014

Dr J was great, wait time a different story

The wait time to see Dr J was always hideous. I have been a patient of hers for several years now and I wouldn't want to change anything but the wait time to actually see her. Dr J has always addressed all my concerns and then some. She would give friendly advice as well and helped with some personal matters not pertaining to the medical aspect of it. I can see how some people may think she is too abrupt, but that's what I admire about her. She tell it how it is and doesn't sugar coat anything. If you're used to getting coddled, then she isn't your person, but if you want a doctor that will give you the whole truth without re-wording it to not hurt your feelings, she is your person!

May 8th, 2013

a very careing doctor

I have been a patient of Dr Jansani for a year in thanks to her she has saved my life my first visit to her office I recall I went in so much pain and cocerns about my health and thanks to her understanding and personal care that she went out of way as a doctor and more as a human being I own my life to her , I will recomand her to anybody who wants personal care from a doctor and I will say she is more then a doctor she is a friend.

May 8th, 2013

More then a doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Jasani for a year and there is so much me and my husband can tell about her as a docotr and more like a friend. Dr Jasani goes ...

March 21st, 2013

Avoid this practice

Avoid this place. We thought of changing our physician as we were not very happy but this place's response and approach makes the other place look very good. Dr Jasani's diagnosis seemed all over the place. She was rude and cold. Staff was extremely unresponsive and didn't really care. It took 8 calls and 1 day delay to have them respond back to what was called as urgent test, which the Doctor said she will get back immediately.

August 14th, 2012

Office staff

Dr. Jasanni is a caring and knowledgable physician but the Prime Care office staff is badly managed. The wait to see the doctor is usually at least an hour if you add in time spent in the exam room. Requests for disability papers to be signed, went on deaf ears. The office manager who is not a healthcare professional tried to tell me that another doctor had to sign the papers (even though Jasani had been doing all this in the past) Because Dr. J was away this woman did'nt want to be bothered with figureing out who should be sign them (in the group)She was rude and abrasive and should not be in a front desk position. Getting refills for RX's alwawys seems to be a hassle requiring several calls by myself and the pharmacist. There are signs up all over the office about payment of copays and money matters in general. Does a big " We do not except Aeta medicare" sign belong in an exam room???? Very unprofessional. They also hawk botox injections and weight loss clinic. Tacky!!

April 19th, 2017