Dr. Anita Juvvadi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anita Juvvadi?

August 18th, 2011

love!

My girls love to see Dr. J, as they call her! They keep coming up with excuses to go to the doctor, I honestly don't know any other family that can claim that. She is loving, spends a lot of time, is very prompt with emails, always willing to accommodate with the multitude of questions I had when I had my first child. She also is a treasure trove of herbal remedies when your baby does not need medications. She's a great listener, my husband always asks if he can't have her as his doctor too!

November 28th, 2010

great

We have had Dr Juvvadi as a pediatrician for the last 9 years since we moved here from Europe. We are very happy with her, she always makes time for us, makes sure she addresses all our concerns, we never feel rushed. She is also very open to alternative medicine which was a huge plus. We also did not want to do all the vaccines that were recommended, she never made us feel guilty, clearly explained the disadvantage/advantages of the shots & would discuss openly any articles that I would read. I know that all doctors do not have time or patience for this. My 3 kids adore her, they are always making excuses to go see her! Quite contrary to what one parent said, Anita has always congratulated me on being a stay-at-home mom, knowing how much more difficult that is. I usually do not take time to write reviews, I know I should, but just had to write when I saw how one parent thought the doctor was arrogant! Sorry but I find that hard to believe as would the many families I know that have her as their doctor. I know that lately her practice has been closed, the ones that were able to see her are very happy with her service.

November 28th, 2010

Anita Juvvadi

Dr Juvvadi is a wonderful pediatrician and a great person. She is very thorough, addresses each and every questions and easily approachable. Her office staffs are courteous.

November 19th, 2010

Highly arrogant and obnoxious doctor

Anita Juvvadi is very arrogant and spends very less time answering your questions, especially if she learns that you are a stay at home mother.

April 20th, 2010

wonderful doctor

Caring, took her time with us, always responsive & reachable by email.

February 4th, 2010