A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Kablinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Kablinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Kablinger, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kablinger graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Kablinger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Sherry Kablinger MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anita S. Kablinger practice?
- Dr. Anita Kablinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anita Kablinger practices Psychiatry near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Psychiatrists.