The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anita Kedia
Dr. Anita Kedia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Reno, NV, with other offices in Reno, NV and Reno, NV (and 4 other locations). She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Radiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kedia is affiliated with Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center., Renown Regional Medical Center and VA Sierra Nevada Health Care System. Dr. Kedia has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Anita Kedia has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anita Kedia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reno, NV.
Dr. Kosta Arger
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Reno, NV 0 mi38
Dr. James Lee
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Reno, NV 0 mi21
Dr. Amanjit Dhatt
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy, Hospitalist
Reno, NV 0 mi13