A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Kedia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Kedia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kedia
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kedia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Kedia, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kedia graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Kedia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Kedia MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anita Kedia practice?
- Dr. Anita Kedia has 6 office locations.
Dr. Anita Kedia practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Carson City, NV and Fallon, NV.
See Reno Internists and Reno Cardiologists.