A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Kedia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Kedia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kedia
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kedia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Kedia, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kedia graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Kedia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Kedia MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anita Kedia practice?
- Dr. Anita Kedia has 6 office locations.
Dr. Anita Kedia practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Carson City, NV and Fallon, NV.
See Reno Internists and Reno Cardiologists.