A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Kemmerly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Kemmerly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Kemmerly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kemmerly graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Kemmerly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mobile Infirmary
- Mobile Infirmary Medical Center
- J.L. Bedsole Rotary Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Kemmerly MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Anita Kemmerly practice?
- Dr. Anita Kemmerly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anita Kemmerly practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Internists and Mobile Endocrinologists.