A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Kemmerly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Kemmerly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kemmerly
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kemmerly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Kemmerly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kemmerly graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Kemmerly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mobile Infirmary
- Mobile Infirmary Medical Center
- J.L. Bedsole Rotary Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Smith Kemmerly MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Anita S. Kemmerly practice?
- Dr. Anita Kemmerly has 8 office locations.
Dr. Anita Kemmerly practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Mobile, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Monroeville, AL and Thomasville, AL.
See Mobile Internists and Mobile Endocrinologists.