A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Kiehl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Kiehl is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Kiehl, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiehl graduated from Universitaet Des Saarlandes/Saarbruecken, Homburg.
Dr. Kiehl has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Kiehl MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anita Kiehl practice?
- Dr. Anita Kiehl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anita Kiehl practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Albany, NY.
See Albany Internists and Albany Infectious Disease Doctors.