A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Kirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Kirsch is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirsch
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Kirsch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Kirsch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirsch graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kirsch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Helmle Kirsch MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Anita H. Kirsch practice?
- Dr. Anita Kirsch has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anita Kirsch practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Brighton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Brighton Internists and Brighton Rheumatologists.