A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Kirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Kirsch is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirsch
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kirsch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Kirsch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirsch graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kirsch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Helmle Kirsch MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Anita H. Kirsch practice?
- Dr. Anita Kirsch has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anita Kirsch practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Brighton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Brighton Internists and Brighton Rheumatologists.