Internist, Pediatricians

Kids Care Pediatrics
795 Inman Ave
Colonia, NJ 07067
(732) 396-0700
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

by liz on Nov 21st, 2013

Dr Kishen needs to educate her staff as to how to deal with patients especially children.They are very unprofessional and always have an attitude when you call.The wait time even if you have an appointment is unbelievable,i am changing to another practice which will treat my son and i with respect.

|  Not great  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2013

The doctor is a bit unprofessioanl. Makes you wait despite an appointment. And won't even write script on time. Just running after money.

|  Best doctor  |  show details
by RACHANA JOSHI on May 21st, 2013

DR Kishen is very sweet and friendly.My baby had high level jaundices which we came to know on 2nd day in the hospital and me and my husband were scared about reports as we were new in the USA, but Dr Kishen came to see us and my baby. She explained me every thing properly and assured me that she will let us know about reports every now and then and she did it for next one and half day and later we got call from the hospital about wellness of baby.Every time i call her she immediately pick up the phone and suggests what is best for my baby. She is very good with diagnosis. At each appointment Dr Kishen spend 5 to 10 mins to answer all my questions.Her staff is also sweet and helpful.I will definitely recommend her.

Apr 29th, 2013

Do not go to this doctor! The place is terrible and unsanitary, the staff has no experience whatsoever. The wait is terrible. The doctor walks in and out of room non stop, you have to ask a person to take care of you. The nurses and the doctor are unorganized. The whole thing is just an absurd.

|  Truly a Dr. that cares  |  show details
by Latonya Clay on Feb 14th, 2013

Dr. Kishen has been an outstanding provider for my children. My daughter was admitted into the Hospital for a ruptured appendix. The hospital called the doctor and she dropped everything and came to see about her. She made follow up calls to the see about her. The level of concern from her during and after the hospital stay was remarkable and I am impressed.

|  Not going back  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2012

I have been taking my kid for a while and I am not going back again. Very un professional and the staff is horrible. They didn't even reply for the concern we had. I highly suggest you to look somewhere.

Jul 19th, 2012

Dr. Kishen is an excellent pediatrician. Good listener, expresses empathy and compassion with her warm personality. Dr. Kishen is an expert in her field and goes beyond meeting the expectations of her patients. Our family is blessed to have found a wonderful pediatrician to care for our children.

Jan 30th, 2012

Excellent bedside manner. Staff was very pleasant. Office was clean. Dr. Kishen is an amazing doctor, a genuine caring person who knows her profession!!

Dec 23rd, 2011

I have 2 kids and they have been with her since she started her practice and she is a great doctor. She is very professional and courteous and treats each child like her own. Dont know where I would be without a great Pediatrician like Dr. Kishen

|  GREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2011

SHE IS A CARING DOCTOR EASY TO GET IN TOUCH WITH CARES ABOUT PATIENTS . SHE IS A GREAT PERSON.

|  WITHOUT ANY QUESTIONS ASK I WILL TOTALLY RECOMMEND DR. ANITA TO EVERYONE WITH A CHILD!!!!!  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2011

I love the way she cares about her patients like they are her own children. You will never EVER be able to contact any other doctor in the middle of the night or even expect for that Dr. to pick up the phone!!! Her she will! And even ask you to call her back to see how things went. I speak for a personal experience I had an incident with my daughter when I had thought she had swallow her own perfumed and she help me on the instant. I couldnt say anything bad about her she just goes out of her way to help you out.

Aug 16th, 2011

I brought my kids there for the first time a couple of weeks ago and I will not bring them back ever. The office staff is very unprofessional and the office itself is very dirty.

|  anita kishen  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2011

i think that anita kishen is the best doctor in thev world i love anita kishen she knows me alot she rocks the world and make kids feel reallllyyyy bettteerrr

Dec 22nd, 2010

Dr.Kishen is just unbelievable. Her genuine care for the patients, the ease of either talking directly to Dr. Kishen, calling us back, or a follow up call by the Dr. herself. Just amazed by Dr. Kishens outstanding bedside manner and genuine care of her patients. Dr. Kishen treats each patient as a family memember. So grateful to have such a wonderful, fabulous pediatrician caring for our 3 children.

|  highly recommended!!!  |  show details
by Martha McKoy on Oct 13th, 2010

i love, love love Dr. Kishen she is awsome at diagnosing my kids problems. not only does she make herself available during work hours but i can call her any time of day or night to ask questions and she either picks up or gets back to me right away. she even came to the office late after hours once to check on my daughter's health. i cant say more wonderful things about her. i have never experienced a pediatrician such as dr Kishen.Highly recommended!