Dr. Anita Kishen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anita Kishen?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Anita Kishen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 23rd, 2015

Please don't let them do what they did to my son

The staff seemed nice but as a first patient my son had 'croup' I didn't even fill out paperwork and instantly they started shoving a neaubalizer in his face,as he's kicking and screaming remind you he's 11 months and terrified.than in the middle I had to get him undressed and weighed as he's still panicking, than back to shoving his face in the neaubalizer than I see the doctor coming in with a needle..nothing is being explained to me as they are talking amongst themselves. Than the doctor leaves comes back to tell me they're calling an ambulance because of his breathing and he's not calming down...first my child's not calm because of how rough they were in the five mins we were there,him screaming because he has no idea what's going on?! And now an ambulance has to be called? As a mother im terrified because nothing's being said to me and than I hear this? But as soon as I grabbed my child and walked out he calmed down and was able to breathe. Not to mention as long as they had te neaubalizer he started foaming.... It was unprofessional,scary, and my baby is terrified. I took him to te hospital on my own where there he had no problem but this place I would never ever go back to because of how they rushed rushed rushed and having him kick and scream and than telling me my son could die?!? Although I had flipped out because I was scared they didn't have the courtesy to call to check on him. UNBELIEVABLE

March 9th, 2015

Dr Kishen is just awesome! ALWAYS recommending her, her staff is fabulous and very nice

February 20th, 2015

OK Doctor, not great.

She used to be good, not anymore. Also, unprofessional irresponsible staff. Not the worse kind, but not good either. I would go with a more professional practice.

December 11th, 2014

Rude Doctor That Openly Admits that She Thinks she's The Best

Rude, talks down to you. Told us her advice was different because she's the best

November 21st, 2013

Dr Kishen needs to educate her staff as to how to deal with patients especially children.They are very unprofessional and always have an attitude when you call.The wait time even if you have an appointment is unbelievable,i am changing to another practice which will treat my son and i with respect.

September 20th, 2013

Not great

The doctor is a bit unprofessioanl. Makes you wait despite an appointment. And won't even write script on time. Just running after money.

May 22nd, 2013

Best doctor

DR Kishen is very sweet and friendly.My baby had high level jaundices which we came to know on 2nd day in the hospital and me and my husband were scared about reports as we were new in the USA, but Dr Kishen came to see us and my baby. She explained me every thing properly and assured me that she will let us know about reports every now and then and she did it for next one and half day and later we got call from the hospital about wellness of baby.Every time i call her she immediately pick up the phone and suggests what is best for my baby. She is very good with diagnosis. At each appointment Dr Kishen spend 5 to 10 mins to answer all my questions.Her staff is also sweet and helpful.I will definitely recommend her.

April 29th, 2013

Do not go to this doctor! The place is terrible and unsanitary, the staff has no experience whatsoever. The wait is terrible. The doctor walks in and out of room non stop, you have to ask a person to take care of you. The nurses and the doctor are unorganized. The whole thing is just an absurd.

February 14th, 2013

Truly a Dr. that cares

Dr. Kishen has been an outstanding provider for my children. My daughter was admitted into the Hospital for a ruptured appendix. The hospital called the doctor and she dropped everything and came to see about her. She made follow up calls to the see about her. The level of concern from her during and after the hospital stay was remarkable and I am impressed.

November 5th, 2012

Not going back

I have been taking my kid for a while and I am not going back again. Very un professional and the staff is horrible. They didn't even reply for the concern we had. I highly suggest you to look somewhere.

July 20th, 2012

Dr. Kishen is an excellent pediatrician. Good listener, expresses empathy and compassion with her warm personality. Dr. Kishen is an expert in her field and goes beyond meeting the expectations of her patients. Our family is blessed to have found a wonderful pediatrician to care for our children.

December 23rd, 2011

I have 2 kids and they have been with her since she started her practice and she is a great doctor. She is very professional and courteous and treats each child like her own. Dont know where I would be without a great Pediatrician like Dr. Kishen