Dr. Anita Kolisch MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

July 11th, 2012
One of the best bedside manners I've experienced in a LONG time!
I switched to Dr. Kolisch after my 88 y.o. father saw her after being referred there. I was so much more impressed with her that I transferred immediately. She listens, treats you like you matter. That's huge these days, most other Doctors make me feel so rushed out of there, they don't really listen.

April 4th, 2012
Amazing Dr.!!!
My wife has been seen by countless doctors. Dr. Kolisch is the first one that actually talks to you like you're a person. She actually gets things done and doesn't keep you waiting days for a call back.

July 25th, 2011
I work in the health care community where we often have to fax Dr.s for orders or information. Dr. Kolisch is always one of the first to respond and for this reason chose her, not only as my physician, but also for my 90 year old mother-in-law. We could not be happier! Justun, her MA, is always quick to get us in room and Dr. Kolisch is just as quick getting in to see us. She always spends time to make sure all questions are answered and is very careful about going over a current list of medications every time we take my mother-in-law in.

April 10th, 2009
I had heard horror stories about finding a physician in a new location after becoming a medicare patient. My experience with Dr. Kolisch put any concerns I had to rest.