Dr. Anita Kotheimer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anita Kotheimer?

The worst doctor that I have ever met

Posted on October 18th, 2016

Because my case was a complicated one, she humiliated me in her office saying that I was a nightmare case that was over her head and that I was a malpractice waiting to happen. I have never been so humiliated, disappointed or more shocked in my entire life to hear and see a doctor (that is supposed to help you), hurt me so badly with her words and actions. She should have told me that I had a hard situation that she couldn't handle and refer me to a specialist that could help me, instead she chose to be mean to me to make me leave. She is retiring soon, so I guess I wasn't part of her easy way out.........If I could have rated her ZERO, I would have. She should be ashamed of herself and she will ultimately have to pay for that, KARMA and GOD doesn't like ugly.

Posted on March 31st, 2016

Excellent on all standards

Posted on December 7th, 2015

takes a little while to get into see her, but she is awesome so i completly understand why :-)

Posted on March 6th, 2015

Very nice

English Professor

Posted on October 27th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Kotheimer for 30 years; she is competent, thoughtful and intentional in her treatment and diagnosis. In an era when male doctors dominated the medical scene in women's medicine, it was and is a relief to have a female doctor who is empathetic and objective. She is neither sexist not racist, but comes with the same life experiences that all contemporary women face.

Actually Pays Attention

Posted on February 11th, 2013

Dr. Kotheimer, upon receiving me as her patient when another doctor in the office left, has been very helpful. She doesn't sugar coat explanations, she tells you exactly what you need to do and how you need to do it whether it is something you want to hear or not. She pays attention to your situation and encourages you to make the changes you need to make (for your situation) without making you feel like you have been a horrible person for making the choices you have made.

Excellent!!!!

Posted on February 15th, 2010

I have been a patient of hers since 2007 and have enjoyed having her for my gyn.

Posted on August 18th, 2017