Dr. Anita Kotheimer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 18th, 2016
The worst doctor that I have ever met
Because my case was a complicated one, she humiliated me in her office saying that I was a nightmare case that was over her head and that I was a malpractice waiting to happen. I have never been so humiliated, disappointed or more shocked in my entire life to hear and see a doctor (that is supposed to help you), hurt me so badly with her words and actions. She should have told me that I had a hard situation that she couldn't handle and refer me to a specialist that could help me, instead she chose to be mean to me to make me leave. She is retiring soon, so I guess I wasn't part of her easy way out.........If I could have rated her ZERO, I would have. She should be ashamed of herself and she will ultimately have to pay for that, KARMA and GOD doesn't like ugly.

March 31st, 2016
Excellent on all standards

December 7th, 2015
takes a little while to get into see her, but she is awesome so i completly understand why :-)

March 6th, 2015
Very nice

October 27th, 2014
English Professor
I have been seeing Dr. Kotheimer for 30 years; she is competent, thoughtful and intentional in her treatment and diagnosis. In an era when male doctors dominated the medical scene in women's medicine, it was and is a relief to have a female doctor who is empathetic and objective. She is neither sexist not racist, but comes with the same life experiences that all contemporary women face.

March 31st, 2013
upset
She did not take her time. I was treated different because i didnt have a kid or pregnant. She talked over me and pretty much called me a liar. I ended up having to see a specialist. She was a waste of time and money.

February 11th, 2013
Actually Pays Attention
Dr. Kotheimer, upon receiving me as her patient when another doctor in the office left, has been very helpful. She doesn't sugar coat explanations, she tells you exactly what you need to do and how you need to do it whether it is something you want to hear or not. She pays attention to your situation and encourages you to make the changes you need to make (for your situation) without making you feel like you have been a horrible person for making the choices you have made.

February 15th, 2010
Excellent!!!!
I have been a patient of hers since 2007 and have enjoyed having her for my gyn.