A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Kumar is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Kumar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla.
Dr. Kumar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Kumar MD is a female Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anita Kumar practice?
- Dr. Anita Kumar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anita Kumar practices Pediatrics near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI.
See Warren Pediatricians.