Dr. Anita Kumar Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Anita Kumar?

August 30th, 2010

Pathetic.

This "pediatrician" is the most incompetent doctor I've ever met. Reporting a family for sexual assault because she could not diagnose an infant proves that she is highly UNqualified. The child was later seen by a REAL specialist and was correctly diagnosed with a common infant condition. Kumar also tells her infant patient's mothers to stop breastfeeding way too early. She claims that formula is healthier for a baby than breast milk. Are you kidding me?! If you love your child, you will not allow this monster "pediatrician" to be their doctor.

May 21st, 2010

WARNING - DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!

I just moved to Michigan from out of state, and Dr. Kumar was recommended to me.... I am so sorry I ever stepped foot inside her office! She is not knowledgeable whatsoever as far as breastfeeding goes.... she says that formula is better because it has more iron and breastmilk lacks essential vitamins... are you kidding me?!Worst of all though, she is not knowledgeable about current AAP standards and practices. She knows nothing about uncircumsized boys, and she retracted my son's foreskin at his 9 month well baby check!!!! Foreskins are NEVER supposed to be touched or retracted until the baby does it on his own between 3 and 10 years old! I told her not to touch it, even grabbed her hand, and she treated me like I was stupid, told me why it was ok to do (even though all medical literature says not to do di) and then proceeded to do it AGAIN before I could stop her.I have filed a complaint with the MI licensing board, but I warn you RUN FAR FAR AWAY, and don't let this "dr." touch your child! Learn from my mistake....

April 5th, 2011