A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Kundra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Kundra is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Infectious Disease
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Rejuvenation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kundra graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Kundra has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Kundra MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anita Kundra practice?
- Dr. Anita Kundra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anita Kundra practices Internal Medicine near Palm Harbor, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL.
See Palm Harbor Internists.