A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Kuruvilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Kuruvilla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Kuruvilla, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuruvilla graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kuruvilla has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Kuruvilla MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Anita Kuruvilla practice?
- Dr. Anita Kuruvilla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anita Kuruvilla practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Endocrinologists.