A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Kuruvilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Kuruvilla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuruvilla
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kuruvilla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Kuruvilla, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuruvilla graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kuruvilla has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Kuruvilla MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Anita Kuruvilla practice?
- Dr. Anita Kuruvilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Anita Kuruvilla practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Endocrinologists.