A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Lasala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Lasala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Lasala, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lasala graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lasala has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita P Lasala MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anita P. Lasala practice?
- Dr. Anita Lasala has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anita Lasala practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.