Dr. Anita Lopker Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 20th, 2016

Dr. Lopker is a very dear and caring Psychiatrist who has treated me over a period of about 25 years through various ups and downs of life. Not only has she helped me with emotional and mental issues, but I have benefited by her experienced medical background that she has employed to help me manage various physical ailments. I would highly recommend Dr. Lopker to anyone.

January 23rd, 2013

Excellent Experience

Dr. Lopker has been truly invaluable over the past 5 months. I have seen her weekly, and I can honestly say that each session was productive, helpful, and well worth the money. I've come to really look forward to our sessions each week because of the help it provides. In a word, she cares. She listens, she remembers the details of everything we've discussed to provide context in future sessions, and she submits her clinical expertise at the right times and in the proper doses. I trust her, which is incredibly important and allows me to really open up. I would highly recommend Dr. Lopker to anyone, as I think she is undoubtedly at the top of her field and provides outstanding care.

August 9th, 2012

Outstanding

Dr. Lopker is a brilliant psychiatrist who has helped me tremendously. In our last appointment, I called her a genius. I see her for psychotherapy, yet know that should medication become important, it will be very carefully and individually considered for my particular concerns by Dr. Lopker.

July 22nd, 2012

Caring, Professional Psychiatrist

Dr Lopker:I have been to many psychiatrists and therapists in my life. However, none of them has improved my life as dramatically as Dr. Anita Lopker. She is a doctor that truly cares about her patients. When I first came to see Dr. Lopker, I was struggling with an eating disorder. She was referred to me by my nutritionist who realized that I needed more help than she alone could provide me. When I arrived, I was underweight and very much in doubt that anyone could understand me or help me. However, I decided to give Dr. Lopker a shot. Her intelligent, yet caring manner immediately put me at ease, and I realized rather quickly that I could trust her. I have found that sadly, some psychiatrists while gifted in the field of medicine do not always treat the whole person. Dr. Lopker does. By this, I mean that she considers many factors in her treatment plan and tries to really understand the patient as a whole person, not just his or her symptoms. I think she really understands that each patient is unique and needs to be treated differently based on his or her specific needs. For example, I explained that I did not want to go on medication, as I had tried so many medications before and they had not worked for me. She listened to my concerns and worked around my request, recommending vitamins, or nutritional items that may help. I appreciate this more natural approach. However, as times in my treatment arose where medication was appropriate, it was a decision we discussed together. She always gives me all of the information and discusses things with me so that we can make the best decision together. She is always professional, yet I always feel as though I can speak frankly without any judgment, the hallmark of a good mental health professional in my opinion. She set realistic goals for me that we discussed together, to help me reach my ultimate goal of recovering from my eating disorder. I am pleased to say that today; I am a healthier weight, and doing worlds better than I was when I first arrived in Dr. Lopkers treatment. There has been a dramatic turnaround in my life for the better, and I believe that is due to the care I received from Dr. Lopker. I dont know what greater proof of her credibility as an excellent psychiatrist there is. If you are reading this and on the fence about which psychiatrist to chose, I suggest you visit this one. As previously stated, I have seen many doctors, and I assure you, there is none more qualified or caring than Dr. Lopker.

October 5th, 2011

Good Doctor

Dr. Lopker has helped me change my life for the better. She has seen me during some of the darkest times during my life and helped me out of them. Although she can talk about herself sometimes, she is mostly relating her experiences with yours and trying to help you. If you don't like that she talks about herself be honest with her and tell her that. She respects honesty and will respect you for being honest.

April 30th, 2011

Dr. Lopker has helped me through extremely difficult problems. She has always conducted herself in a courteous, professional manner. She has excellent credentials and extensive experience. I have found her to be a true professional who puts her patients first and foremost. She truely cares for each and every one of them. She is a doctor who is well known and respected in her community. I would recommend her highly to others, she's top in her field of Psychiatry.

January 3rd, 2011

FORMER PATIENT

DR. LOPKER, IS VERY MUCH INTO HERSELF. CONSTANTLY TALKS ABOUT HERSELF,AND ON SEVERAL OCCASSIONS FORGOT TO CALL IN PRESCRIPTIONS.SHE IS ONLY INTERESTED IN HERSELF AND NOT HER PATIENTS..

February 21st, 2015