A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Manogura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Manogura is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Manogura, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Manogura graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Manogura has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Sherman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Chandrathil Manogura MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anita C. Manogura practice?
- Dr. Anita Manogura has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anita Manogura practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Elgin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Elgin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.