A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Mercado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Mercado is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Mercado, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercado graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Mercado has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Loyola Mercado MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anita L. Mercado practice?
- Dr. Anita Mercado has 1 office location.
Dr. Anita Mercado practices Family Medicine near Alhambra, CA.
See Alhambra Family Physicians.