Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anita Miedziak
Dr. Anita Miedziak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Princeton, NJ, with another office in Somerset, NJ. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Ophthalmology and Anesthesiology. Dr. Miedziak is affiliated with JFK Medical Center, Ocean Medical Center and Princeton Healthcare System. Dr. Miedziak has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Anita Miedziak has the following 2 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...