A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Miedziak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Miedziak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Miedziak, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Miedziak graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Miedziak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Irmina Miedziak MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anita I. Miedziak practice?
- Dr. Anita Miedziak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anita Miedziak practices Ophthalmology and Critical Care Medicine near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ and Somerset, NJ.
See Princeton Ophthalmologists and Princeton Anesthesiologists.