Anita I Miedziak, MD
Ophthalmologists, Anesthesiologist (pain control)
Video profile
Princeton Eye Group
419 N Harrison St
Ste 104
Princeton, NJ 08540
(609) 921-9437
Locations and availability (4)

Jul 15th, 2012

Kudos to Dr. Miedziak. She took care of my mother's cataracts and she is seeing better than ever! Most of all, she showed the warmth and compassion that gave my Mother the confidence to have the procedure at all. Kudos.

Feb 13th, 2012

It took me a while to see her and I had to wait for 1/2 hour to be seen but I had problems with my eye for months and saw a few other doctors before her without much success. It took her one visit to figure out what was wrong and cure it. She was worth the wait!!! She took time and explained everything too.

Aug 2nd, 2011

Dr. Miedziak is a very caring and compassionate doctor.

|  Miedziak for cataract surgery  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2010

Outstanding work, very professional and trustworthy. Pre-op consultation very generous in information flow and time spent with me. Pre-op just before surgery, Dr. Miedziak explained entire procedure to reduce anxiety. Staff at the Surgical Center was highly trained and experienced. Post-op follow-up excellent. A dedicated opthamologist.

Nov 5th, 2009

I can't say enough about this doctor. She gets a 10 from me. Her bedside manner, professionalism, expertise and just general caring are superb. I have had several eye surgeries and had some problems along the way that she handled in an extremely competent way. I always felt extremely well cared for. She takes her time and answers all questions thoroughly. Even the nurses raved about her. You may have to wait a little in the waiting room but that's fine with me because I know that it's because she's taking time with all her patients.