A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Moon-Grady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Moon-Grady is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moon-Grady
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Moon-Grady Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Moon-Grady, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moon-Grady graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Moon-Grady has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Jeanne Moon-Grady MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anita J. Moon-Grady practice?
- Dr. Anita Moon-Grady has 1 office location.
Dr. Anita Moon-Grady practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians and San Francisco Pediatric Specialists.