Dr. Anita Shah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anita Shah?

December 18th, 2014

Anita Shah and her Talents

She is good, but beware if you are new to US. For simple tests, she will ask you to go to the Northwest community hospital(where she is working) without giving you/explaining you the options available. I lost 350$ for a simple iron test but the same test is available in the popular labs for 50$. When she contacted me, she told that I forwarded your prescription to Northwest community hospital, Go and take the test. (Note: there is no fee for prescription for the lab test.) When She contacted me for another test and I told I can not afford, then she told it is your option, you can go to the labs as well. Then i said, Please forward prescription to the Lab which I told her. She asked 35$ fee for that. (Note: there is no doctor visit in this case, and she did not ask fees in the previous case when there was a huge profit with Northwest community hospital). Purely money minded , so beware of your die hard money.

September 23rd, 2012

This is our first child and I will appreciate Dr. Shah advice and they way she performed the routine checkup and vaccination for my child. No wait time, excellent staff.

December 23rd, 2011

review

useless doctor , never go

October 27th, 2011

GREAT DOCTOR!

Dr Shah has been my daughters pediatrician for nearly 4 years. I feel we were very lucky to find here. What I really like about Dr. Shah;1. She has always been right with diagnosis and treatments2. She is professional3. She is caringI would recommend her to anyone looking for A+ rated doctor.

February 16th, 2011

Great Doctor

When i had to call her because my daughter was very ill after office hours, she called me back within 5 minutes and told me she will meet me at the hospital. once i got to the ER she was passing the door like 15 minutes later... she is very caring.

January 21st, 2011

great pediatric doc

We love Dr. Shah. My daughter looks forward to seeing her, and she is good with the kids. She answers all questions and concerns honestly and straight forward.

August 18th, 2010

Awesome doctor !!!

My husband and I have been blessed with 2 beautiful children. Since both of them are special needs children, they have several health issues requiring a lot of medical assistance from various specialists. Dr Shah has been an angel for our kids. She has been a staunch advocate for them, at times more so than we could have been as parents. It has been a rough road at times with my kids' numerous health issues, but Dr Shah has made the path as easy as possible, taking care of the kids and also us as their parents. She has been there for my kids at all times. I can't imagine us having been able to make the journey so far without her. Our family loves her. She will always be in our prayers.

August 18th, 2010

Excellent doctor.When my child was ill over a weekend, she asked me to come over to the office on Sunday and she came over to the office just to see my sick child.She was able to take care of my child immediately. Her compassion is commendable.

July 27th, 2010

Beware POOR BEDSIDE MANNER

Dr. Shah was my child's first doctor present at his birth. 1.5 years later my son awoke on a sunday with a high fever was limp and unresponsive. The Doctor reprimanded us for not bringing him in on a saturday and hung up with us. We took him to the e.r. and she did not follow up. She has no kind human touch, nor compassion. Her true personality shined at this moment. She is only concerned with getting paid.

January 5th, 2017