Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Extremely Pleased  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2012

Dr, Nartey cares for my elderly mother - we are never rushed and always able to get an appointment. For us, she has been wonderful.

|  show details
Jul 25th, 2012

Automation is great but it is not a replacement. If you want to feel like a number she is the doctor for you.

|  excellent  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2011

she is caring and would always listen to you

|  Needs some listening skills  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2011

Doesn't communicate WITH you about what is wrong and doesn't allow you to explain nuances and variations in symptoms. Also doesn't clarify beyond simple instructions.

|  Bad service and unprofessional  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2011

She is very rude first off when we went inside the room we had to wait for over fifteen minutes. Then she had enough nerve to ask me if I was a homosexual why does that matter I was going to you for a help with a illness. I would not recommend her to no-one.

|  no time to answer questions  |  show details
by annon. on May 9th, 2011

I had a question for her when I was there getting my bloodwork done, the lab girl went to grab her for me but I heard the doctor in the hall yelling at the lab woman for even coming over to her and she refused to speak to me to answer my one medical question. All other office staff extreamly nice.

|  Unprofessional, inconvenient - switched doctors  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2010

I would not recommend. We got there 10 min late due to traffic and told us to leave and reschedule. Then, she took the other people that came after us who were also late. When I refused to leave, she sent out an Asian nurse to relay the same message (in English). Needless to say, I switched doctors for her. This was the appt we had to reschedule because she was out for over 2 mos. The worst experience ever.

|  great for reffering  |  show details
by hurting in framingham on Sep 22nd, 2009

Dr nartey is bi-polar she really doesn't listen to me regarding pain issues

|  Awsome!!  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2009

Everytime I go to see her, she takes her time with me. She listens and gives me respect and confidentiality. I am going to keep her as long as I can.

|  show details
May 11th, 2009

She is someone who cares, not only because she wants to be paid but she wants her patients to get well.