A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Narula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Narula, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Narula graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh.
Dr. Narula has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Fulton Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Concourse Division Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Fulton Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Narula accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anita Narula practice?
Dr. Anita Narula practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.