A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Narula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Narula is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Narula, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Narula graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Narula has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Fulton Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Concourse Division Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Fulton Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Narula MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anita Narula practice?
- Dr. Anita Narula has 6 office locations.
Dr. Anita Narula practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.