A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Nevyas-Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Nevyas-Wallace, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nevyas-Wallace
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Nevyas-Wallace Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Nevyas-Wallace, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Clinical Research
- Corneal Transplantation
- Dermal Fillers
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Corneal Surgery
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Nevyas-Wallace graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Nevyas-Wallace has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Nevyas-Wallace MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anita Nevyas-Wallace practice?
- Dr. Anita Nevyas-Wallace has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anita Nevyas-Wallace practices Ophthalmology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Bala Cynwyd Ophthalmologists.