Dr. Anita Newman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

May 19th, 2016
Thoughtful and Efficient
It was a pleasure being in Dr Newman's care. Without being rushed and without alarm she diagnosed my polyp, scheduled the surgery, removed the polyp, and provided the biopsy results within a couple of weeks. She was constantly monitoring me through an electronic "check in" site that provided an extra level of connection and was kind enough to personally call my mother (in another state) after surgery. She was professional, thoughtful and efficient and will be the only doctor I will ever use for E/N/T.

May 18th, 2015
The most pleasant, well informed, supportive, fast and caring doctor you wish to have. We are lucky to be her patient.

November 15th, 2013
ms
We waited for 2 hours and the staff said we have to wait for 2 to 3 hours if we want to see the doctor

July 10th, 2013
Failed to Dx Cancer!
Dr Newman failed to diagnos my husband with cancer and he went to her for months! Finally a CT scan was ordered and a huge tumor was seen at the base of his tongue. Only *then* did she notice the bulges in his neck... Originally she scoped him herself and was never able to see anything so she diagnosed him with acid reflux. This meant that for 2-3mos he took medicine while his cancer grew! To make matters worse, the office she worked in was horrible. Appointments were very difficult to make and messages did not get through. The staff simply seemed overburdened. Having had her as our doctor was the worst medical experience of our lives. When your life is at stake, ie cancer, the doctor has to know her stuff. To say she was an disappointment is an understatement. I only hope my husband is able to survive having made the mistake of calling her his ENT. Never again. BEWARE.

March 6th, 2013
Dr. Newman is my son's ENT. She is great as a doctor as well as a person.

July 31st, 2012
Jy
I'm over 50 and have been to several doctors in my life. I was also the primary caretaker for both parents before they died and have spent a lot of time in hospitals. Have had many interactions with doctors in my lifetime.This women is burned out, morally bankrupt, inflicts pain with no remorse and asks no questions. Also suffers from an acute ego-inhibited thought process due to lack of integrity and a God complex. Other than that the waiting room had nice seats...

May 17th, 2012
Office Staff HORRENDOUS
I must start by saying Dr. Newman is a wonderful doctor & surgeon. My experiences with her have always been excellent. Her bedside manner is wonderful. I cannot say that for her office staff. They are ALL unbelievably rude and do not follow up or return phone calls for days if at all. I have yet to have a good experience with even one of them. They are more interested what is going on with each other than the patients. I thought as the years went on maybe the doctors in this office would take note of the negligence of their employees, but apparently not. I guess I am going to have to find myself a new doctor. A shame, because Dr. Newman is a star in her field of work.

August 28th, 2009
POOR OFFICE STAFF
Scheduling an appointment or a surgery is a NIGHTMARE.Very RUDE service by the office staff, especially the Manager SILVIA.The doctors are very good, but patients are met with a block wall trying to get to them