Dr. Anita Olmos MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 7th, 2013
Dr. Olmos Only
I found her to be extemely rude and seems to enjoy talking down to my husband and I. I find Akron Children's in New Philadelphia to be a great place. But I would recommened avoiding this doctor.

July 10th, 2013
One awesome doctor
She was my doctor and she will be my children's doctor.

March 5th, 2012
What a bad experience ...
In 2010 my daughter had to see a doctor immediately over a problem with her medication. So I made an appointment with them for the next day and took her in. This office has a 15 minute late and they cancel your appointment policy and my daughter and I arrived 12 minutes late and they canceled her appointment with nobody else waiting in the lobby. So I tried to talk to the office manager, Cheryl, and she said there was nothing she could do. I explained to her that we were not late but she started to argue, got all pissy with me, and told me that we could not come back. So I find out today with my new health care provider assigned my daughter to this office again. So I called thinking that maybe those crazy woman were probably gone by now. I hold for almost a half hour and they finally come back on the phone to tell me that Cheryl is refusing to allow my daughter see the doctor because I told them last time that I was going to take my daughter elsewhere for how rudely I was treated. I was in shock and still cant believe that a doctor would let a woman like this treat people so poorly and refuse a child to see a doctor!!! Where is her Hippocratic oath??? It is clear that Akron Children's does not care about the children in this area, and that the doctor tolerates her staff to treat people in the area so poorly. They should fire this woman immediately. I would advise you to stay away from this office...it is only Akron Children's by name only!!!

February 8th, 2011
Nurse
my girls have gone to Dr. Olmos for about 21 years and we just love her she is a great doc!

October 14th, 2015