A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Pai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Pai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Pai, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pai graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Pai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita M Pai MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Anita M. Pai practice?
- Dr. Anita Pai has 13 office locations.
Dr. Anita Pai practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Redlands, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA and Riverside, CA.
See Redlands Physiatrists.