A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Patel, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Lupus Nephritis
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Patel MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Anita Patel practice?
- Dr. Anita Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Anita Patel practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Nephrologists.