A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Paves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Paves is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Paves, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paves graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Paves has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Highline Medical Center
- Providence Centralia Hospital
- Highline Medical Center Main Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paves accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anita V. Paves practice?
- Dr. Anita Paves practices Pediatrics near Burien, WA.