A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Paves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Paves is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Paves, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paves graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Paves has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Highline Medical Center
- Providence Centralia Hospital
- Highline Medical Center Main Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Velasco Paves MD is a female Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anita V. Paves practice?
- Dr. Anita Paves has 1 office location.
- Dr. Anita Paves practices Pediatrics near Burien, WA.