Dr. Anita Paves Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anita Paves?

March 18th, 2011

Dr Paves has been my Daughters (10 & 12) doctor almost since birth. She has alway been very caring and talks to the them about how they are feeling and any concerns THEY my have.

February 26th, 2009

A Disappointing Visit With Dr. Anita Paves

The office staff was very nice to talk to when setting up my doc. appointment & filling out paperwork. However, Dr. Anita Paves was not a pleasant physician to talk to. I found her to be very callous towards me & would not take time to listen to what I was trying to say....Nothing like the care that I'm used to receiving from Dr. Rabinowitz in which I used as my 4 children's primary physician for over 15 years. This morning's doctor's visit w/my nephew was highly disappointing w/Dr. Anita Paves's showing such unprofessionalism, but none the less, I was able to have my nephew be seen by Dr. Marcus which seemed to have made up for Dr. Paves's horrible attitude! I will just not schedule any further appointments w/Dr. Paves & share w/others the horrible experience I had with her!

December 10th, 2009