Dr. Anita Pillai-Allen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anita Pillai-Allen?

Surgery Success.

Posted on May 26th, 2016

Very Good attention to detail. Very results oriented and experience is vast.

Exceptional Care and Surgical Skill

Posted on May 14th, 2016

Dr Allen performed a very complicated and long pelvic reconstruction surgery on me and it was successful. I have several complicated illnesses that require medications that complicate things. Dr Allen spent over an hour with me and my husband before surgery to make sure we understood as much as possible. I am a nurse and I was amazed at the attention to detail and time that was given to me before and after surgery. Dr. Allen, Patricia DeHof CRNP and all of her staff are kind, respectful, the best in their field, and make a difficult situation easier. Thank you for all that you do.

Posted on January 4th, 2016

The staff at the front desk and Pat the Nurse Practicioner are kind and professional.

Still in the middle of the process

Posted on November 24th, 2015

We're still in the process of nailing down my specific problem, but Dr. Pallai Allen is very thorough and seems committed to accurately determining the cause of my symptoms.

Posted on September 22nd, 2014

I've been playing phone tag with Dr. Pillai-Allen's office for days. On Friday, they left a message on my phone letting me know that I needed to call. They didn't say why, which, of course, was anxiety inducing. Then, when I did try to call during my lunch break, the office was closed. So I asked my boss if I could make a quick phone call for medical reasons. A quick phone call became almost an hour, most of which I had been put on hold. Finally, I was told that I could have an appointment next week, as long as I didn't have my period. I didn't have the pill pack with me, and couldn't remember which week I was in, so I agreed. They told me that rescheduling the appointment to the following week would be fine, if I found out that I was going to be menstruating. That turned out to be a crock of <apparently we can't swear on this website, but you get the idea>. I spent another entire lunch on hold, and was told that my options were either an appointment during the most important Jewish High Holiday, when I will be out of town visiting my 93 year old grandmother, or in a month. I asked for a referral. Still haven't gotten one. I haven't even seen Dr. Pillai-Allen yet, so I can't comment on her bedside manner, but her staff is TERRIBLE.

ugh-you can do better

Posted on May 18th, 2014

punctured bladderoil7y666666666666

Posted on August 13th, 2011

Put in a bladder sling, punctured my bladder during surgery (never came to visit or apologize). When the sling perforated my vaginal wall 6 weeks later, she was distant, unsympathetic, offered no viable solutions (suggested I limit my sex life!)and was most interested in convincing me it wasn't her fault (turns out that the sling was likely defective but her behavior was horrible.) Talked about her kids during most visits.

Professional

Posted on October 12th, 2009

Dr. Pillai-Allen is caring and concern about you health and will do what's necessary to try to diagnosis your problem. Staff is professional and pleasant.

Posted on October 3rd, 2017