A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Pillai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Pillai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Pillai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pillai graduated from Mkcg Med Coll, Berhampur Univ, Berhampur, Orissa, India. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pillai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Westlake Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Presannan Pillai MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anita P. Pillai practice?
- Dr. Anita Pillai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anita Pillai practices Internal Medicine near Elmhurst, IL.
See Elmhurst Internists.