A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Bhardwaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Bhardwaj, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhardwaj graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Bhardwaj has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Vista Health - Medical Center West
- Vista Health - Victory Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita R Bhardwaj BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anita R. Bhardwaj practice?
- Dr. Anita Bhardwaj has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anita Bhardwaj practices Pediatrics near Zion, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, IL.
See Zion Pediatricians.