Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anita Remerowski
Dr. Anita Remerowski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with other offices in Centralia, WA and Elma, WA (and 1 other location). She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Remerowski is affiliated with Madigan Army Medical Center and Providence Centralia Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Anita Remerowski has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anita Remerowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Thomas Fisher
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
San Antonio, TX 0.20 mi29
Dr. Faheem Ahmed
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0.20 mi21
Dr. Joseph Davidson
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0.29 mi8