A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Remerowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Remerowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Remerowski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Remerowski graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Remerowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Centralia Hospital
- Madigan Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Marie Remerowski MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anita M. Remerowski practice?
- Dr. Anita Remerowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anita Remerowski practices Internal Medicine near Olympia, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Elma, WA.
See Olympia Internists.