A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Robinson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Robinson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Robinson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kootenai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Estella Robinson MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anita E. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Anita Robinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anita Robinson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Coeur D Alene Internists and Coeur D Alene Cardiologists.